Support 24x7 0700 17 978
Sprint as a Service
Scrum is defined as "an iterative and incremental agile software development framework for managing product development".
In terms of Scrum, Sprint is a period of time during which specific and clearly defined work has to be completed and made ready for review. Each sprint provides clear usable result. We offer unique managed service Sprint as a Service. It incorporates software development expertise and standard Scrum process.
By Sprint as a Service you utilize complete team for period of a sprint. The team consists of all roles needed to interact with Project manager/Product owner of Client’s side - Proxy product owner, Scrum master, Developers and Testers. We provide teams specialized in Java SE/EE and .Net/C#. Standard processes include organizational activities, such as backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint review/demo and sprint retrospective and engineering activities - system design, development, testing, documentation, etc. Our processes are based on CMMI best practices.
Our teams are equipped with high-end technical infrastructure – workstations, development environments and tools, servers for development and testing, communication infrastructure, modern office, etc.
Sprint as a Service is a win-win deal:
Benefits for the Clients:
- Easier management of the development team
- Higher effectiveness because of relying on synchronized team instead of separate individuals
- The standard process enables the Client to embed the team in a bigger project organizational structure
- Each sprint finishes with usable result
- Better long-term planning
- Development of the teams as a whole